Monday, February 06, 2006

My Pal, Jordan Schiller.

I'm On Schiller's List.

Today is Pay A Compliment Day. So I thought I'd say something nice to my old friend, Jordan Schiller. I passed by Schiller's cabin this morning. He was rather amused by the laptop, for its exterior is already overgrowing with moss. He asked me a question which gave me pause: "What will you do next, Alec?" This is one question that bears a great deal of pondering. What shall I do next? With a heartland swept by hurricane, a family reunited but still in disarray, and dangers of an Infinite Crisis brewing, I am not certain where I stand. So where do I go from here? Whatever is it that I shall do next? I must make a decision on these important matters, and soon.


Next:
The Barefoot Black Orchid: Up For Shadowpact Membership?
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/black-orchid-up-for-shadowpact.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home