Monday, February 06, 2006

The Barefoot Black Orchid: Up For Shadowpact Membership?

Will Barefoot Suzy Join The 'Pact?

Barefoot Suzy e-mailed me this morning with some exciting news:


re: Barefoot Susan Linden-Thorne-Weems II wrote:

"The Shadowpact visited me in my own home last night, here at the Costa Rica Flamingo Hotel in Panama Beach!"
"The Nightmaster, the Barefoot Lady Nightshade, the Barefoot Enchantress, Ragman, Blue Devil, and Detective Chimp. They told me that I was one of their considerations for their seventh member, since Barefoot Black Alice declined to stay, and the Phantom Stranger has made himself scarce. I told them I'd be delighted to join. Our Totems and my Justice League of Barefoot Amazons associations have been some of the most meaningful experiences of my life. The Shadowpact could be the team I've been waiting for! Nightmaster said they are far from making a final decision, but my skills could be what they will need for future missions. The Chimp asked where the local bar was, and everyone left to find night clubs except Blue Devil. I asked him to stay. I find him so attractive. He's so well built, and oh, that voice! We conferenced over dinner together and talked for a while longer in the hot tub. One moment led into another, and overall, it was a lovely romantic night. We woke up this morning to find the drunken Detective Chimp lying in bed between us, smoking a cigarette, asking if it had been fun! Such rudeness. I had to intervene to prevent Devil from angrily choking the life out of the soused little primate. What a perfectly auspicious new chapter of my life this has become. Soon the Shadowpact set out to speak with additional candidates. So before he left with the group, I asked Blue Devil about our one night stand. He simply replied. 'Barefoot Baby, that's my scene.' Figures. Now I have that much more incentive to join, it would seem. No, basic instinct just isn't my style. Or is it?

This is rather embarrassing, but I'm the one feeling such compulsion. Bottom line: I'm on their chart, if not one of them. Yet. I can't think of a better compliment. I'll let you know if anything further develops. Sincerely with love, Barefoot Suzy."


Barefoot Tefé also received this message and she sent me feedback:

re: Barefoot Tefé Holland wrote:

"Holy shit, Dad! Did you see that wild get-off message from the Barefoot Black Orchid? Barefoot Suzy hit it on with Blue Devil, really! That's 20 different ways of Lost. I'd rather watch the nightly news of the Barefoot Wonder Woman killing Max Lord a hundred times with political commentary than see the Barefoot Orchid and the Devil together. You better hope she used some serious protection with this wannabe Hellboy. You have got to be glad I found my Barefoot Lesbian Wonder Twin. Ha-ha! Barefoot Zaina's the best for me. Later, Barefoot Tefé."


The Barefoot Black Orchid possibly joining the Shadowpact?
The Holland-Mind is racing at the notion.


Next:
Barefoot Abby's Recovery Is Complete.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/abbys-recovery-is-complete.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home