Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Calm Before The Storm.


The temperature is dropping. Fog is starting to chase the sun away.
It's going to be dark and cold. There is thunder in the distance.
It will begin raining and do so for quite some time again.
Barefoot Abby and Barefoot Tefé have stayed in today. They enjoyed some well deserved rest, and reflecting on old times. Today, I spent alone. But I am not lonely. I have put unresolved issues at the back of my mind, attending once more to the peace of the swamp. Come what may, in the coming weeks I shall be prepared for whatever is to come from this dark, dismal Infinite Crisis sweeping over this world and its divergent parallel counterpart.

I am Swamp Thing.

I shall be strong and ready to fight!


Next:
Sharing Optimism With Barefoot Abby.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/sharing-optimism-with-abby.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home