Saturday, February 11, 2006

Everglades Expedition With The Shadowpact.

Another Adventure. Here We Go Again!

What an eventful weekend this is turning out to be. The Shadowpact and I have journeyed to the Florida Everglades in search of the lost remains of the Grotto of Eternal Life. The Nightmaster, the Ragman, the Barefoot Enchantress, the Barefoot Lady Nightshade, and Detective Chimp are at my side as I begin to guide them on our trek. Blue Devil hasn't accompanied the group at this time for reasons that should be more or less obvious. Let's hope so, for the Barefoot Black Orchid's sake. The group's means of teleportation is quite remarkable. I did not have to travel in the Green, I am even still carrying my laptop, thus enabling me to post these new entries. We are not far from the site, just thought I'd check in before setting out. The Chimp is becoming excited and most impatient. He's swinging in the trees, wants us to get a move on. He must have his drink of the eternal waters, lest he desire an unhealthy beverage of a different source, once more... Now it's time for us to be moving again. It's my sincerest hope we'll be successful in our quest tomorrow.
Next stop: Benson's Swamp!


Next:
Gorilla Grodd!
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/gorilla-grodd.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home