Monday, February 13, 2006

The Lovely Barefoot Liz Tremayne.

A Charming Barefoot Lesbian Couple.

Barefoot Liz Tremayne. Her very name brings back memories.
She was one of the first people to help me during those early years.
It's wonderful to know she still cares and is willing to stay in touch:


re: Barefoot Elizabeth Tremayne wrote:

"Hi, Alec. It's been a long time. Barefoot Abby and I have already talked via e-mail and it's been great. I owe her so much. I'll never forget how Chester and Barefoot Abby helped me to get my life back on track. Life has been good to me these past few years. My sweetheart Barefoot Barbie and I have gone the distance enterprising our respective careers, here in Portland, and we plan to keep going. I'm thinking of going back to television, reviving my In-Depth Magazine program, I'm not sure if I'm ready just yet. My books still sell pretty well, but not in the record numbers of years past. Still, I'm doing well enough. I'm so happy you've made such progress! This this a time we can all be thankful for. You mean the world to me. You really do. I wish you all the best. Stay well, Barefoot Liz."

I'm too choked up to think clearly, so I'll let Barefoot Tefé close with her comment about another message she received from Barefoot Liz.


re: Barefoot Tefé Holland wrote:

"An e-mail just came in for me from some foxy older barefoot lady named Barefoot Liz Tremayne. Is she that same friend of yours and Mom's from before I was born? Anyway, if she is, then she's awesome and she's a barefoot lesbian. I totally think we should meet. It would be really cool for me to have an barefoot aunt like her around. Think about it, okay? See you around, Dad. Barefoot Tefé."


Meeting with Barefoot Liz in person again is a pleasant thought. Perhaps someday it may be possible...


Next:
Barefoot Tefé's Troubles.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/tefs-troubles.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home