Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day.

Love Is Where The Swamp Is!

I went over to Barefoot Abby's house this morning and knocked on the door. Romantically, I swept Barefoot Abby off her always bare feet and carried her lovingly outside. She was gorgeous in her nude body jewelry. I kindly asked our barefoot daughter, Barefoot Tefé who smiled charmingly and was casually nude and every bit as lovely as her beautiful barefoot mother, to please close the door behind us and continue eating her breakfast breads and salad. Barefoot Tefé was delighted to see me taking her barefoot mother away for the day for our private celebration. I carried Barefoot Abby out to our familiar haunts, marched her gently down a nice barefoot hiker's friendly trail, she was as yet unfamiliar with. A little muddy for the walking, but of course she always enjoys that. I took her into my arms again and covered her eyes with a blindfolding vine. She asked what the big surprise was. She would soon see for herself.

Barefoot Abby was astonished at the sight of our new gazebo in the clearing. She literally screamed with glee. The roses surrounding it shone brightly in the sunlight. It's not much, but it's all ours. We kissed. I have the feeling this is going to be a most memorable day.


Next:
A Quiet, Peaceful Day It Was...
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/quiet-peaceful-day-it-was.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home