Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Barefoot Black Orchid and Blue Devil. Will True Love Prevail?


Barefoot Suzy sent me an e-mail expressing her love and continuing devotion for Dan Cassidy, the Blue Devil.


re: Barefoot Susan Linden-Thorne-Weems II wrote:

"I love Daniel. I love him so much, Blue Devil take me! He's just so grateful I'm safe and no longer under Nebiros' influence, but it's clear he is more concerned about his feelings for Barefoot Eve Eden and her abduction. I don't feel anger or jealousness about this, confusion mostly. I want to propose marriage to him, but he's so afraid of commitment and ceremony. I suppose I am scared too, just a little. So I need to ask you this. May we use one of your tubers like you and Barefoot Abby do? Just once? As one of your most loyal barefoot lady consorts of your good court, I feel I must ask for this, along with your great blessing. This would give us the kind of closeness we so desperately need. Please just give it some thought. It would mean so much to me, and to us. Love and blessings always, Barefoot Suzy."


I will give this matter consideration. Barefoot Suzy's love and happiness is all that matters to me, for that is what I feel is most important here.


Next:
Quite An Extraordinary Month This Has Been...
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/03/quite-extraordinary-month-this-has.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home