Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Barefoot Black Orchid: The Shadowpact's Decision.


Today, Barefoot Suzy's two-month long wait to witness the results of the Shadowpact's evaluation of her qualifications of obtaining membership in their select group came to a close. During this time, she has formed relationships and bonds. The Barefoot Black Orchid has fallen in, and out, of love with Blue Devil. She has reached an unforseen understanding with Detective Chimp. She has learned invaluable lessons in her recent life. Now, with these experiences coming to a definitive close, and Barefoot Suzy shares her personal thoughts on this.


re: Barefoot Susan Linden-Thorne-Weems II wrote:

"Alec, I can't begin to express the strong feelings my experience with the Shadowpact today has evoked in me. The obligations, the bonding, the surprises, the humiliation, the fun, the danger, and the memories. All of it. I've changed so much, and I think I've become a better person for this. I'm so fortunate. But when it came down to it, I didn't have what it takes to join the Shadowpact. They told me I'm meant for different things. Perhaps a greater role still as yet unknown to me. I'm okay with this. Even Blue Devil finally breaking up with me wasn't as emotionally painful as I thought it would be. I'm not hurt. For now I understand why this needed to be done. I'm ready to move on with my life now. Shadowpact is going to join the Phantom Stranger, to prepare for all of the challenges that lie ahead. I don't envy my friends, but I'll miss them. Time to go my own way. Yes, I realize this now. I hope Blue Devil and Barefoot Nightshade are going to be happy together. I really do. Chimp was the last to leave, he wanted to make sure I was going to be all right. I never imagined how I could have had such a profound impact on him. When he left before closing the door, he smiled and said "Here's looking at you, barefoot kid." In his own funny hardboiled way, I've never known anyone as charming or sweet. I just hope he keeps his promise and takes much better care of himself. I wish the Shadowpact all the best as we go our separate ways. And yes, I am ready to move on. I intend to keep busy with worthwhile projects. Tomorrow is the Good Friday of the Christians. I'm going to interview the departed Barefoot Jennie-Lynn Hayden-Scott's surviving family, Alan Scott and Todd Rice-Scott, to honor of the memory of Barefoot Lady Jade. Even if she isn't truly dead as we know it. There still needs to be some sacred or uplifting ceremony to allow her family some peace of mind. I believe sharing their thoughts will bring this about. Anyway, this will give me something to do, before moving on to Belize to attend my nature spirit guardian duties. I can't thank you enough for the support you've shown through all of this. See you soon. You have my eternal thanks and blessings, love Barefoot Suzy."


How touching it is to see Barefoot Suzy make the most of her experience with the Shadowpact. Today was a time of resolutions, but it was also the beginning of something even greater for the beautiful Barefoot Black Orchid.


Next:
Legends Live Forever: In Memory of Barefoot Lady Jade.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/legends-live-forever-in-memory-of-jade.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home