Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Detective Chimp's Depression.

The Loneliest Chimp...

Tonight, Barefoot Suzy came to understand a great deal about what makes Detective Chimp the way he is.


re: Barefoot Susan Linden-Thorne-Weems II wrote:

"Alec, I have learned a lot about Detective Chimp tonight. His strange behavior and unusual personality have a lot to do with his unique position in life. Tonight, I bought a pet. A young adult female chimpanzee. She's healthy, well-bred, and well-trained. I thought this would help to pay off my debt. But no. Chimp just sat there in his pajamas, looking very sad. I showed him my beautiful pet girl chimp, told him he could woo and mate with her, if he wanted. He said I was joking. I told him no. He sighed, and explained all he wants is a talking lady chimp, as smart as he is. I asked him how that is possible, without access to the Grotto of Eternal Life? He said he'd sleep on it, to take my chimp and leave him alone. He turned out the light and went to bed. So sad. Isn't there any way we can help him? There has to be some way to make this right. It would be so nice to bring some happiness into the Chimp's life. Have a good night, Barefoot Suzy."


Perhaps it might be possible to conduct another search for the lost eternal life spring for the sake of Barefoot Suzy's pet. And to help the lonely Detective Chimp himself..


Next:
A Chimp On The Edge.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/chimp-on-edge.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home