Friday, May 12, 2006

Barefoot Abby and Barefoot Tefé: Back In Houma.

My Barefoot Wife, Barefoot Abby. She Is The Bravest Person I Know.

Barefoot Abby and Barefoot Tefé went back into Houma today. Barefoot Abby said she had to warn the police about King Toad. Barefoot Tefé also wanted to be with Barefoot Zaina. There was no fighting against this. It needed to be done. I watched as the Cajuns created a distraction. Barefoot Abby and Barefoot Tefé ran swiftly on their athletic always bare feet, with their packs slung over the bare shoulders, their lean lovely bejeweled nude bodies rushed quietly unnoticed behind the police barricade and into Houma, the length of their long white hair bouncing majesticly over their well-tanned nude feminine buttocks, as the beautiful barefoot women rushed home.

Words cannot express how I feel about this. I have never been so proud of my magnificent family as I am now. We will succeed, and save Houma and the Cajun community from destruction. I know it. We are heroes, everyone of us.


Next:
The Barefoot Black Orchid and Blue Devil: Together Again!
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/05/black-orchid-and-blue-devil-together.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home