Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Prison Tree Escape...

King Toad Is Loose, How And WHY Did This Happen?

I found the Prison Tree mysteriously empty of all it's captives early this morning. Everyone at the Cajun camp is furious with me. Even Schiller. I believe this has something to do with Jason Woodrue being missing from his grave. Does the Floronic Man now exist in some new form that even I am not aware? Did he help King Toad and the other prisoners to escape? I am going to begin an extensive search of the area. I must track them all down and recapture the monsters, before it is too late! I will report more on this dreadful situation later...


Next:
Constantine's Birthday Visit To Barefoot Tefé.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/05/constantines-birthday-visit-to-tef.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home