Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mardi Gras Time!

Barefoot Tefé Had A Fine Day, Dancing Nude At The New Orleans Festival.

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Mardi Gras weekend.
Barefoot Abby, Barefoot Tefé and all their friends certainly are.
Barefoot Tefé loves belly-dancing nude on the streets of New Orleans,
with her typically concrete-toughened dirty-soled always bare feet.

Such memories! I'm so proud of my beautiful barefoot loved ones.

I achieved a reconciliation with the lovely Barefoot Zatanna.
I attended her nude underwater escape stunt show in New Orleans,
last night. She is pleased with my continuing friendship. I'm invited
to attend her 46th birthday party this May. I'm glad she's doing fine. She asked me to get a good "before" photo, when she was still dry, which I did as soon as I found a good angle of her beautiful bare breasts. "Was it something I said?" She joked. Her audience laughed.

"Don't try this at home." She insisted, before the water started. Once submerged, she escaped in record time, dancing nude in her dangling chains.

"You'll never see me drown on Mardi Gras weekend, in these chains!" She spends a fortune on wardrobe, yet her nude shows are her best. "Always", she said, "Especially when I pole dance wet, as an encore!" She laughed. She certainly is the sexy artist and talented performer. She also learned that I am a better at kissing than John Constantine. No surprise there. She savored my taste of lime on her luscious lips.

It's been a great weekend.
Enjoy the celebrations, my friends!



Next:
The Barefoot Orchid In Atlantis.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/02/orchid-in-atlantis.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home