Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Phantasms In The Swamp...


I had a strange encounter this morning. Ghostly manifestations of Arcane's original Un-Men attacked me as I was posing for this timed snapshot on my digital camera, as I'd finally figured out the function. [Perhaps I'm more human than I tend to think.]
At any rate, the viciousness of the creatures assault lessened and
I vanquished them once I'd gotten all the guilt over Barefoot Abby and Barefoot Suzy out of my mind. Then it occurred to me. Am I the one responsible for all the bizarre things currently happening in the swamp? Before I could think on it further I heard the sound of a young barefoot woman sobbing nearby. This was the Barefoot Black Orchid. She must have flown all night to make it all the way from Gotham to be present here today. I picked her up and told her it was too dangerous for her to be here. Barefoot Suzy said she was sorry, but she had nowhere else to go. By the time I'd gotten her to a safe place, she'd already gone to sleep in my arms. At least I know my young barefoot lady partner is safe, and that's all that matters to me at the moment, on this fearful Ides of March.


Next:
This Is What Friends Are Made For!
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/03/this-is-what-friends-are-made-for.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home