Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Crushing Defeat...


Barefoot Tefé's in the hospital. She still hasn't woken up. She might be in a coma. I don't know if she is or not. I haven't spoken to Barefoot Abby all day. She was outraged over Barefoot Tefé's injury. The Barefoot Birds of Prey have been called away on another mission. The Barefoot Black Orchid will not answer my summons. I can sense Woodrue's growing insanity and rage rippling through out the Green. And to top it all off, I see Barefoot Poison Ivy lurking in the swamp.

But she's too afraid to approach me. I don't care. I feel so depressed. I wish I could take root and just leave all this pain and suffering behind me. But I can't let King Toad win. I feel so defeated and lost, with all this external situational depression. And it hurts so much...


Next:
Unexpected Help From Barefoot Poison Ivy.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/unexpected-help-from-poison-ivy.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home