Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Gathering of United Heroes.

Heroes United.

I'm quite enjoying my new association with the Heroes: United.
It's proving to be an enlightening experience, meeting so many interdimensional survivors of the Infinite Crisis. As you can see in the ensemble picture above, even time travel is allowed to expand the ranks of the gatherings, as several of the heroes I am familiar with, would not have been present. The family joined in and had a wonderful time, of course. All-in-all--today's gathering of heroes was an incredible, wonderful, magnificent diversion. This feeling of happiness and belonging has helped to raise my spirits tremendously.
Never again will I feel so alone. For truly, we are all Heroes: United.


Next:
Lex Luthor's Latest Deception.
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/05/lex-luthors-latest-deception.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home