Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day With My Family.

A Great Father Is Only As Good As His Barefoot Girl-Child...

Today I returned from my week-long romantic vacation with my beautiful barefoot wife, Barefoot Abby, to be reunited with our lovely barefoot daughter, Barefoot Tefé. I was so happy to see my beloved barefoot daughter had fully recovered from her injury sustained from our latest confrontation with our enemy King Toad, who is now my prisoner once more. She was in high spirits, wearing an exquisite selection of her traditional nude body jewelry, as she sang and pole danced beautifully for us. Talking with Barefoot Tefé, hearing for myself about how she felt about me as her father, the love and respect she held for me, all this made my concept of Father's Day a very good one. Our beautiful barefoot daughter means the world to us. I for one am so incredibly happy have her near me, to bask in my adoring barefoot girl-child's affection. This is going to be a busy week for me. I will not disappoint the always barefoot women in my life. I'm going to play hero and put everything to rights. Here in the swamp, in Houma, and with the Heroes: United. And then, hopefully, we shall always be as happy as we were today. For it is my family's loving hope and happiness that means everything to me.


Next:
Heroes, Villains, And The Call To Action!
http://swampthingblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/heroes-villains-and-call-to-action.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home